Companies use more and more computing resources to achieve their goals and increase profitability. To meet the demands of availability and security, datacenters constantly develop to ensure powerful increasing IT operations. However, these infrastructures consume more and more energy. This is why, we understand the importance of measuring, analyzing and reducing energy consumption in order to significantly reduce operating costs.
AREE Datacenter is an Energy Management tool that visualize, follow and analyse the energy consumption in your datacenter. Its intuitive web interface allows you to view the consumption data of your site from any web browser. Due to its capacities to collect, calculate, groupe and compare, you can view and analyse your data, either in real-time or deferred.
AREE Datacenter can also be easily extended to meet your needs
- Intuitive Web user interface use the latest technologies.
- Managing access rights to viewing and configuration.
- The interface is currently available in French, English, German, Dutch, Norwegian and Swedish.
- Groupe meters by location, group or nature.
- Ability to create virtual meters.
- Tariffs management.
- Managing multiple units with automatic conversion for comparison or aggregation.
- BACnet, SNMP, OBIX, Modbus, OPC, M-Bus, M-Bus wireless, LORA, LoRaWAN, sigfox, TIC, FTP, SQL, database…
- Automatic calculation and monitoring of the energy efficiency measurement index (PUE).
- Automatic calculation and monitoring of the Dcie index. (Data center infrastructure efficiency).
- Automatic calculation and follow-up of the C.U.E. (Carbon Usage Effectiveness).
- Calculation of the performance of the cold units (Cooling unit and air conditioning cabinet).
- UPS performance calculation.
- Calculation of the efficiency of the generating sets.
- Taking into account the energy consumption information of the PDUs.
- Reactive energy, Phase balance.
- Unified Degree Day calculation to compare the consumptions regardless of the weather conditions.
Reports & Exports
- Printing and exporting consumption reports in various formats.
- Creating personalized dashboards from basic element (consumption curve, energy performance graph, gauge …)
Click here for the organization of data and consumption
To fully respond to the needs of our customers and to complement our range of software, Inneasoft surrounds itself with business and technology partners in order to offer a large range of solutions compliant with our products.